CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Enhancement of Affiliative Emotion Using fMRI Neurofeedback#neurofeedback
This project aims to investigate the possibility of promoting the state of benevolence and assess their impact on altruistic behavior using neurofeedback by fMRI.
- Donation#neuroscience #neuroeconomics #humanbehaviour #psychology
- Human Values & the Brain#
My current PhD project aims to comprehend the representation of different values and motivations in the brain using fMRI encoding models and behavioral measures, including psychometric scales and digital records of human behavior....
- Neural Correlates of Coffee Olfactory and Gustatory Experience#
The aim of this research is to characterize the distributed neural mechanisms underlying odor perception and how they contribute to food choice and hedonic experience (pleasure)...
- Neural Bases of Cooperation: The Effects Belonging to Parochial Social Groups#
The main topic of my project is the neurobiology of group belongingness. We use different methods (fMRI, psychometrics, behavioral experiments) to investigate what brain regions and process are behind what may be called ‘group attachment’, which occur when it comes to groups highly significant to individuals, as soccer teams or religion affiliation. Our main aim is to compare how people behave in different inter-group situations, encompassing highly meaningful groups to arbitrary ones.